Bldg. 738, DSN: 784-4966 | From Cell: 0505-784-4966
Bldg. 750, DSN: 784-4664 | From Cell: 0505-784-4664
THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Care for ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Hand-on activities and child-initiated play
- USDA Food Program
- Program fees determined on sliding scale based on total family income
- Space available based on priority
- Visit MilitaryChildCare.com to request care for your child at the CDC.
All children must have current immunizations in order to be enrolled at the Child Development Center.
For an immunization schedule, click here.
*51FSS is not responsible for content on external sites.
*COVID-19 restrictions will be strictly enforced.
If USFK Core Tenets and mask policy are not followed violators will be removed from the premises. Current USFK COVID-19 Information and guidance can be found at their website here: http://www.usfk.mil/Coronavirus/