· All FSS capabilities will remain 100% operational and in line with current COVID mitigation procedures to include closure times, 4 person rules, social distancing, sanitation and mask wear. Some specifics follow
o Community Center programs will continue with some (include Taekwondo & Hapkido) being moved to the O’club Dining Area.
The following classes will be offered at the O’Club.
o Program and facility hours of operations remain open and we are happy to continue support to Team Osan through more appointment only and virtual means than usual
· CDC/SAC/Youth Programming remain unchanged but will follow ROK mitigation
· Fitness Center operates at unmanned plus 0730-1600 manned hours Mon-Sat; Sun unmanned
o Classes will continue with mitigation intact
o Adult Intramurals will continue with mitigation intact plus mandatory mask wear when athletes not actively in play
o Children intramurals will continue with mitigation intact plus mandatory mask wear when athletes not actively in play
o FAC testing continues with Covid centric FSQ required prior to testing
· Eclub will be open for lunch only
*Enlisted Club Sports bar open during dinner with limited menu
· O-Club dining will be closed
· Par & Char BBQ will be closed
· ITT to Incheon will continue, all leisure bus routes are pause at this time
· ODR events are paused
· Library programming continues with mitigation and spacing.
· WAPS/DLPT/AFOQT testing continues via appointments.
Unfortunately, Your Team Osan Postal operations have been impacted both by COVID and the recent USFK Guidance on vaccination or booster >6 months. We make a daily determination on manpower based on available personnel and systems access. The priorities for our operations are pick-up window, outgoing mail, customer service, and official mail in that order. We hope you enjoy the “Know Before You Go” live feed line speed initiative in its beta phase as a way to offer better services to You. Check out our website for more information on how you can “Make Your Best Life Better” as we all Mind the Core Tenants. -YOUR 51 FSS TEAM
Beginning Tuesday, 18 January 2022 Post Office will change their Operation Hours
Pick up window M – F 1000-1300 / 1400-1800 Closed 1300 – 1400 for shift change & lunch*
Sat 1000 –1300 / 1400-1600 Closed 1300 – 1400 for shift change & lunch*
Customer service M – F 1000 –1300 / 1400-1700 Closed 1300 – 1400 for shift change & lunch*
Official Registered Mail M – F 1000 –1300 / 1400-1700 Closed 1300 – 1400 for shift change & lunch*
Mailing Services Window M – F 1000 –1300 / 1400-1700 Closed 1300 – 1400 for shift change & lunch*
S 1000 –1300 / 1400-1600 Closed 1300 – 1400 for shift change & lunch*
*Shift Change is needed to maintain postal capability by splitting shifts to offer 100% services to YOU!