DRAGON VALLEY RESORT
Skiing and Snowboarding Trip
HOME OF THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS!
The Yongpyong Resort is located at a very inhabitable range of 700 meters above sea level. With an annual snowfall average of 250cm, the surrounding area possesses a beautiful environment, which allows for the enjoyment of a wide array of winter sports including skiing from mid-November to early April. The unsurpassed natural surroundings, abundant snowfall, and excellent snow quality highlight the attributes of its ski slopes. The total area of 1,620 hectares, with 31 ski slopes, 15 chair lifts, and 3.7km of gondola, offers skiers the best conditions for showing off their technique.
Area Slope Difficulty:
- Beginner – Green Circle
- Intermediate – Blue Square
- Advanced – Black Diamond
Yongpyong (Dragon Valley) Ski Resort Info
(Click on English option) www.yongpyong.co.kr
This itinerary is subject to change
Very Important Things You Must Know
- Tour bus departs in front of ODR, building 1304. Please be there 15-20 minutes prior to departure time.
- *When you sign up ODR ski trip, you get $5.00 off for Ski or snowboard set.
- You need to bring Ski or Snowboard equipment, Hat and sunglasses or goggles, Wind/water proof jacket and pants, Warm clothes, Gloves, Sunscreen, Snack/Lunch or you can buy lunch there (meal prices range from W7,500 –W15,000), Won for meals or snacks at the Rest Area, Camera and Change of clothes.
- Dangers: Icy and bare spots, Cold Weather, Possibly Snowing, Steep drop-offs, Fencing along ski courses, Possible injury, seriously hurt, or death may occur, Out of control skiers/snowboarders
All cancellations must be made by close of business 3 days prior to trip
For more information, please visit Outdoor Recreation (ODR) at Bldg. 1304 or contact DSN 784-4007 during manned hours.
Manned Hours of Operation:
Weekends & Holidays: 1000-1600
Check out https://51fss.com/odr/ for other events, amenities, rentals, and more!