Wave Park & Siheung Premium Outlet
Wave Park is a place where you can enjoy four different styles of fun. Famous surfing place-style stylish sports enjoyed on various special waves and endless waves, passionate performances under colorful lights on dark nights, and free and safe surfing in marine threats (jellyfish, rip currents, etc.). In addition, Wave Park is a stay-at-home complex of experience, rest, culture, and leisure centered on surfcoves and various anchor tenants, embodying a place with a variety of urban pleasures. It provides lifestyle curating and concierge services.
0745 – Show time to sign Hold Harmless Waiver
0800 – Depart at Outdoor Recreation
0930 – Arrive at Wave Park
1000~1230 -Enjoy surfing at the Wave Park
1315~1600 –Shopping & Lunch at Siheung Premium Outlet
1600 – Leave from Siheung Premium Outlet
1700 – Osan Air Force Base
Emergency number : Mr. Hong 010-9089-8072
** This itinerary is subject to change
Very Important Things that You Must Know
– Tour bus departs from Outdoor Recreation, building 1304
– Cost: Beginner lesson pkg- $120.00 per person, includes transportation, admission ticket, (beginner lesson & free 1-hour surfing), rental wet suit, board & beach chair, and guide.
– Cost: Intermediate pkg- $130.00 per person, includes transportation, admission ticket (free 2-hour surfing), rental wet suit, board & beach chair and guide.
– Cost: Advanced pkg- $145.00 per person, includes transportation, admission ticket (free 2-hours surfing), rental wet suit, board & beach chair, and guide.
– Items To Bring: Comfortable clothes, shower kit, sunglasses/goggles, wind of waterproof jacket, gloves, sunscreen, snack/lunch/water, camera and Won for meals of snacks
– Dangers: Slippery roads, improper clothing, wet roads, poor physical condition, blow-outs, changing weather and lacking knowledge of rules
– All cancellations must be made by close of business 3 days prior to trip
For more information, please visit Outdoor Recreation (ODR) at Bldg. 1304 or contact DSN 784-4007 during manned hours.
Manned Hours of Operation:
Weekends & Holidays: 1000-1600
Check out https://51fss.com/odr/ for other events, amenities, rentals, and more!