Backpacking/Camping To Taean Baragil
Taean Baragil is one of the best trekking courses located along the West Sea. We’ll take a 10km hike along Taean Baragil to Shinduri Beach where we’ll camp for the night. This hike has an “Intermediate” difficulty rating so it’s a pretty solid workout.
- 1100 – Show time to sign Hold Harmless Waiver
- 1130 – Depart Outdoor Recreation
- ~1300 – Stop at rest area
- 1400 – Arrive at entrance of the course
- 1415~ – Start back-packing/camping
- 0730 – Breakfast and break time
- 0900 – Clean area and leave from camping area
- 1030 – Arrive at vehicle parking lot
- 1100 – Leave from Baragil
- ~1200 – Stop at rest area
- 1300 – Arrive at base
This itinerary is subject to change
Very Important Things You Must Know
- Tour bus departs from Outdoor Recreation, building 1304. Please be there 15-20 minutes prior to departure time.
- Items To Bring: 1st day dinner and 2nd day breakfast with snacks and beverage, comfortable and warm clothes, sunglasses/goggles, wind of waterproof jacket, gloves, sunscreen, camera and won for meals of snacks at rest area / extra back-packing/camping gear and food if you need.
- Dangers: Slippery roads, improper clothing, wet roads, poor physical condition, blow-outs, changing weather and lacking knowledge of rules
All cancellations must be made by close of business 3 days prior to trip
For more information, please visit Outdoor Recreation (ODR) at Bldg. 1304 or contact DSN 784-4007 during manned hours.
Manned Hours of Operation:
Weekends & Holidays: 1000-1600
Check out https://51fss.com/odr/ for other events, amenities, rentals, and more!