Youth Programs Information
* Important Notes: Copy of immunizations, to include the flu shot is required. On the AF 88, nothing can be blank. Most boxes are self-explanatory, but couple of explanations:
1) Home Address → Put APO
2) Emergency Contact → put a local emergency contact’s (not the parent) name, and their local number goes in the “emergency phone” box.
3) Youth Home Email → Put spouse’s or sponsor’s personal email
4) Sponsor’s Work Email → Must be their gov/mil email
5) Hobbies/Interests → Cannot be blank – please put at least one item
Use blue/black ink if handwriting. If a mistake is made, draw one line through it, put initial, and put the correction next to it.
*COVID-19 restrictions will be strictly enforced.
If USFK Core Tenets and mask policy are not followed violators will be removed from the premises. Current USFK COVID-19 Information and guidance can be found at their website here: http://www.usfk.mil/Coronavirus/