Programming, trips, and clubs are available at the Osan Youth Center for children 9 to 12-years-old.
School Days: Monday-Friday 0900-1300 / 1400-1800
No-School Days: 0900-1200 / 1300-1800
School Days: Monday-Friday 1430-1800
Early Release: 1330-1800
No-School Days: 1300-1800
** Closed on Saturday, Sunday, US federal holidays, and Wing Down Days **
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA)
- 4-H (Head, Heart, Hands, and Health)
CLASSES & CLUBS
- Torch Club
- Cooking, Art, Dance, Music, and Fitness Classes
- Passport of Manhood (Boys)
- S.M.A.R.T. and Free to be Me (Girls)
- Community Outreach
- Summer Camps
Military Youth of the Year
Since 1947, Youth of the Year (YOY) has been Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s (BGCA) premier recognition program, celebrating the extraordinary achievements of Club members. YOY participants embody the values of leadership, service, academic excellence and healthy lifestyles. They exemplify the critical impact of Boys & Girls Clubs on the lives of young people. Being named National YOY is the highest honor bestowed upon Club members.
Candidates must be at least 14 years of age and older, and no older than 18 years of age on Jan. 31, 2021 to participate in the judging process at the state level.
Candidates must have active and continuing membership in a Boys & Girls Club or BGCA-affiliated Youth Center for at least two years prior to Jan. 31, 2021. Membership must be consecutive and may include more than one Club, Youth Center, or organization.
For more information please contact us @ DSN: 784-1492
Youth Programs Information
* Important Notes: Copy of immunizations, to include the flu shot is required. On the AF 88, nothing can be blank. Most boxes are self-explanatory, but couple of explanations:
1) Home Address → Put APO
2) Emergency Contact → put a local emergency contact’s (not the parent) name, and their local number goes in the “emergency phone” box.
3) Youth Home Email → Put spouse’s or sponsor’s personal email
4) Sponsor’s Work Email → Must be their gov/mil email
5) Hobbies/Interests → Cannot be blank – please put at least one item
Use blue/black ink if handwriting. If a mistake is made, draw one line through it, put initial, and put the correction next to it.
Youth Programs Registration