The UNITE Program was developed to provide squadron leaders with the maximum flexibility to deliver programs that build cohesion for personnel within their unit. This includes assigned Active Duty, Reserve and Both APF and NAF Civilians. Funding is based on squadron end strength.
HOST YOUR EVENT IN 4 EASY STEPS
1. Complete the POC Appointment Letter and send to C3.
2. Submit Event Proposal with your Commander’s or Appointee’s signature at least 14 days in advance to C3. Once event is approved, C3 will inform the POC, pay for the event, and then POC can host the event.
3. Have Fun & Take Pictures!!!
4. Submit After Action Report to C3 within 1 week of the event.
-Unite is not a food & beverage program
-Events must be recreational and cohesive to utilize funding
-Unite funds CAN’T be combined with other NAFs or APFs
-Funds from non-Federal entities such as Booster Clubs may be used
-Lodging or transportation
-Equipment (rentals allowed)
-Prizes, giveaways or promo items
-Porta-Johns, trash services, damages or cleaning fees
-End of Year Events
-Balls or Banquets
-Dining in/Dining out
-Squadron training or meetings
-Base wide special events
-Movies, concerts, mystery theater, or amusement parks
- Ready to Execute (RTE). Pre-approved programs and easy to implement. FSS related events that keep funds at Osan Air Force Base should be considered first.
- Unit Developed Program. Squadron leaders are given the discretion to create UDPs that capitalize on opportunities available in the local area. UDPs require prior approval.
- Free/Volunteer. Charitable work provides a cost-effective team-building activity that allows co-workers to see each other in a new light and can make a real difference in your community. Free events do not need prior approval, but we still need to capture event information.
Ready to Execute FSS Events
MiG Alleys Bowling Center
2 hours of unlimited bowling with shoe rental: $13.50/person
2 slices of pizza & fountain drink: $5/person
Mustang Community Center
Sip & Craft: $20/person
BINGO & Gaming Tournaments: $20/person
Coffee & Donut: $5/person
Paintball Party (11+): $13.50/person (Includes rentals & up to 4000 paintballs)
Bubble Soccer Set: $75/day
Softball Kit: $10/day
Murder Mystery Case Set: $10/day
Hiking Trip (20+): $18.50/person
9-holes w/ golf cart: $18.50/person
18-holes w/golf cart: $28/person
Drive Range: $2/person
Check out the ‘Unite Activity Guide’ below which contains a series of activities, exercises and games which you can adapt and use for your UNITE event. Feel free to change the contents to suit your needs but make sure you are totally familiar with the game/activity and that you have worked out how you are going to use and present the activity before using it with members.