Make sure your ballot follows you to your new home!

To register and vote absentee, fill out and submit your Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) when you PCS to Osan and every January while you are overseas.

Using the online assistant at is the best way to complete your FPCA. Print, sign, send and you’re ready to vote!

All states accept your application by mail. Using the FPCA ensures that your state will send your ballot to you at least 45 days before the election – a protection not guaranteed when using other forms. The Military & Family Readiness Center, your unit’s Voting Assistance Officer, and can help you get started.

Other Resources: